1. A one day seminar on ‘Cultural Policy of Punjab’ was organized on 14 May 2009 at Senate Hall, Punjabi University, Patiala
2. A Book release function was organized at Guest House Punjabi University, Patiala on 6 November 2009 where the transliterated version of book ‘Shivranjani’ (from Gurmukhi to Shahmukhi) was released. This book is written by Sh. Jagtar Singh.
3. Under the continuous Lecture series, A lecture was delivered by Janab Fakhar Zaman (Pakistan) on the topic of ‘Challenge to World Peace’ on 18 November 2009 at Senate Hall, Punjabi University, Patiala
4. An International Seminar was organized on the topic ‘Transforming Rural Punjab into Knowledge Economy’ on 12 December 2009 at Dasmesh Girls College of Education, Badal. This was a very successful seminar which was presided over by Mr. Parkash Singh Badal. It was a unique program attended by four vice-chancellors of prominent Universities.
1. “Secularism & Non-violence: A Mandate for Peace” A seminar in collaboration with department of social Work was held on 17 December 2010 at Senate Hall, Punjabi University, Patiala.
2. An international Seminar on the topic “Comparison of Teaching Methodologies of India & Canada” was organized on 4 January 2010 at Baba Farid Campus, Bathinda.
3. A Two-day Seminar on the topic of “Transnational Punjabi Literature and Culture: Challenges and Opportunities” was organized on 28 February to 1 March 2010 at Senate Hall, Punjabi University Patiala. More than 25 foreign delegates including U.S.A., U.K., Denmark and Pakistan participated in this seminar. Three vice-chancellors from prominent universities including two of Punjab and one is Ruhel Khand, Bareli (U.P.) attended this seminar.
4. A Book Releasing Function was organized on 29 April 2010 at Press Club Chandigarh. The book regarding Indo-Pak relations entitled ‘Uth Gye Guaandhon Yaar’ was released by Sh. Kuldeep Nayar,, Dr. Jaspal Singh vice-chancellor Punjabi University Patiala and Sh. S.S. Kang chief justice and Former Governor.
5. Translated version from Hindi to Punjabi of a novel ‘Bandhan’ by Manoj Singh was released by World Punjabi Centre on 12 June 2010 at Press Club, Chandigarh.
6. A book about 57 Canadian writers entitled ‘Canadian Punjabi Sahit (Smeekhia)’ written by Sukhinder was released on 23 September 2010 at Senate Hall Punjabi University, Patiala. Mohtrama Kishwar Naheed especially participated in this Seminar.
7. An International Seminar was organized on the topic of ‘New aspects of modern Punjabi Diaspora Lierature’ on 9 November 2010 at Govind National College, Narangwal
1. A Book of poetry entitled ‘Amrit Vela’ written by a young poet Paramvir Singh was released on 5 January 2011 at Senate Hall, Punjabi University, Patiala.
2. An international Seminar on the topic of ‘Communicative means of Punjabi Culture: Status and Direction’ was organized on 12 Feb. 2011 at Darbara Singh College for women Lopo (Moga).
3. A film-show was organized in collaboration with Youth Welfare Dept. Punjabi University, Patiala on 11 March 2011 at Kla Bhawan where a Pothohari film named ‘Lakeer’ was presented which was written by prominent writer Mr. Khalid Hussain.
4. Prominent scholar Prof. Jasbir Jain was sponsored by World Punjabi Centre for participation in World Punjabi Literary Conference organized by Punjabi University Patiala on 16-17 November 2011 for key-note address.
1. Dr. Deepak Manmohan Singh, Director World Punjabi Centre and Dr. Satish Kumar Verma, Director Youth Welfare Dept. Punjabi University Patiala participated on behalf of World Punjabi Centre in Sarab Bharti Punjabi Conference organized by Punjabi University, Patiala at Indore on 12 Feb. 2012.
2. A three-day Punjabi Film Festival was held at Kla Bhawan, Punjabi University, Patiala on 27, 28 and 29 February 2012 in collaboration with Youth Welfare Dept. Punjabi University, Patiala. It was considered a great effort to revive love and interest for Punjabi Cinema.
3. A three-day Punjabi Kokni Poetry Translation Workshop was organized on 18, 19, 20 March 2012 at the office of World Punjabi Centre in collaboration with Sahitya Academy Delhi.
4. Prominent Urdu Punjabi writer Late. Saadat Hassan Manto Centenary was celebrated on 24 May 2012 at Senate Hall, Punjabi University, Patiala.
1. A lecture of Prominent Journalist Dr. Gurvinder Singh Dhaliwal was organized by World Punjabi Centre at Punjabi University Patiala on 31-03-2013 on the topic: “Punjabi Language, Literature and Culture in Canada.
2. A one day National Seminar was organized by Sant Baba Bhag Singh Memorial Girls College, Sukhanand (Moga) on 15 March 2013 in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre. The theme of the seminar was: “Modern Punjabi Story: Context and Perspectives”
3. On the occasion of 6th Sarb Bharti Punjabi Conference on 30 April 2013 a cultural evening of Sufi music & Classical Dance was organized by North Zone Cultural Centre in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre.
4. First edition of the book entitled ‘Peelay Pattar’ written by Shri Harbans Bhalla was released by World Punjabi Centre at Kla Bhawan, Punjabi university, Patiala. Approximately five hundred audio discs of this poetry in the melodious voice recited by Mr. Ravi Sharma (Bombay) were distributed among the audience. Mr. Monish Bhalla, son of the great poet Shri Harbans Bhalla, declared that this book-series is going to be published in ten volumes.
5. A Book-Release Ceremony was held by World Punjabi Centre on 31 May 2013 in which two books of famous Punjabi writer in Holland Dr. Amar Jyoti were released. These both books entitled ‘Nation, Identity and Diaspora in Surinamese Poetry’ and ‘Surinami Kavita: Kaumiat, Shanakhat and Diaspora’ were released by Dr. Jaspal Singh, vice-chancellor, Punjabi University Patiala and Chairman World Punjabi Centre.
6. A mega event of South Asian Punjabi Conference was organized at Punjabi University Patiala on 30-31 July 2013. The theme of this conference was: ‘Future of Punjabi Language, Literature and Culture in South Asia: Challenges & Perspectives’. It was a highly successful conference which acclaimed high prestige. Every Scholar and participant, who attended it, appreciated this successful and remarkable attempt of World Punjab Centre.
7. A Seminar entitled ‘Jeevan Jaach (The Art of Living)’ was organized by Ontario Friends Club at Brampton (Canada) on 1 December 2013 in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre.
8. A Diaspora Seminar was organized by Abbotsford Punjabi Sahitya Sabha at Surrey (Canada) on 4 December 2013 in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre. Papers regarding Punjabi Diaspora were presented and appreciated. Dr. Deepak Manmohan Singh and Dr. Satish Kumar Verma were honored in this seminar for their contribution towards Punjabi Language, Literature and Culture.
9. A Book-Release function was organized by Zilha Likhari Sabha Roopnagar (Reg.) on 14 December 2013 in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre, in which two books of Canadian writer Khoji Kafir were released. A discussion was highly appreciated on both these books -‘Peer Buddhu Shah’ (a novel) and ‘Talkh Bolian’ (folklore).
10. An international conference, on the theme of ‘World Peace’ was organized on 21-23 December 2013 at Lahore (Pakistan) by World Punjabi Congress, Lahore in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre and International Sufi Council. Delegates from twelve Countries participated in this conference. 20 delegates from India attended this conference.
1. ‘9th Annual Gurmat Bibek Goshti’ was organized by Naad Pargaas Sri Amritsar on the theme ‘Western Philosophy: A Critcal Analysis’ on 2-5 January 2014 at Punjabi university Patiala in collaboration with World Punjabi Centre.
2. World Punjabi Centre organized a Book Release Function and musical evening on 4 Feb. 2014 in which a biographical book about renowned singer late Surinder Kaur entitled ‘Vgde Paniaa Di Gayka: Surinder Kaur’ was released. After releasing ceremony, the writer of this book Mrs. Dolly Guleria (Daughter of Surinder Kaur) performed live program more than two hours.
3. A Book-Release Function was held by world Punjabi Centre at Press Club Chandigarh on 5 March 2014 in which a book entitled ‘Petals-An offering in Verse’ written by Prof. Gurinder Chahal was released.
4. A Lecture by poetess Sunder Pal Rajasansi on the theme ‘Status of Punjabi in Toronto (Canada)’ was organized on 3 April 2014 at Seminar Hall, World Punjabi Centre. After the formal lecture the poetess recited her poems.
1. 2nd International Digital Literacy Forum conducted an international conference on Digital Punjabi and its progress at Bhutta College of Education, Ludhiana on 9-2-2016.
2. Dr. Daljit Singh Cheema, Education Minister, discussed with Dr. Dalbir Singh Dhillon, Director, World Punjabi Centre regarding future planning on World Punjabi Centre to organize conferences in Abroad.
3. Book release Seminar Dated 30-6-2016 Bhagat Singh's Jail Note Book, Its Context and Relevance
4. Book Release Seminar Dated 20-7-2016 of S. Tarlochan Singh, Ex-Chairman and Ex member Raj Saba's book ROLE OF A PARLIAMENTARIAN EDITED BY DR KEHAR SINGH
5. International Punjabi Seminar 31-7-2016 held at Canada
6. International directory of Punjabi NRIs, Overseas Punjabi Media, Indian Organisations and A-Z Gurdwaras and Sikh Organisations. Punjab Supplement and NRIs role in Punjab Elections - 2017
7. Dr. Fauja Sngh Memorial lecture on 30 November 2016 Topic Historical Examination of Religious Conversions In Early Medieval Punjab ans Sind by Dr. K.T.S. Sarao, Professor, University of Delhi, Delhi, organized by jointly World Punjabi Centre and Department of History.